Dear all Malaysian students,
Kindly find below is the checklist for those who plan to go back home in the nearest time.
1) Undergo Pre-Departure RT-PCR COVID19 Test (COMPULSORY)
All travellers to Malaysia need to:-
- undergo the Pre-departure RT-PCR COVID19 Test 72 hours before the arrival in Malaysia; and
- produce the negative test result at the point of departure/ during the check-in
2) Download MySejahtera Application from the Google Play Store (COMPULSORY)
- Travellers are required to download and activate the MySejahtera App (https://mysejahtera.malaysia.gov.my/intro_en/) three days before departure to Malaysia.
3) Book for the compulsory 14-days Quarantine Center via MySafeTravel - MyEG (OPTIONAL)
- Travellers to Malaysia will be allocated to any government-designated hotel for quarantine OR they may opt for the "premium package" hotel. Please visit https://safetravel.myeg.com.my/ for the list of premium hotels and the booking process.
- For those opted for the normal government-designated hotel, no advance booking is required.
UPON ARRIVAL AT THE KLIA/ POINT OF ENTRY IN MALAYSIA
1) Assignment of the compulsory 14-days Quarantine Centre
- Travellers who opted for the normal quarantine center will be randomly assigned by the official at the point of entry to any government-designated hotel.
- For those who have opted for the Premium Package, please present your hotel booking to the official at the point of entry.